Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How Terry Crews visioned getting out poverty!



If you thought Terry Crew,  ascension to Hollywood Stardom was quick and painless, you'd be wrong.



Excerpts from Muscle & Fitness article by Joe Wuebben // Photography by Jim Wright

"I'm not supposed to be here," says the 42-year old Crews in the back of a chauffeured Lexus SUV en route from Manhattan to Greenwhich." For all intents and purposes , the story should've gone a whole other way. I should be selling insurance outside of Washington , DC. It's so weird how things work out."

"When I first met my wife," says Crews, " I told her, First, we're gonna play in the NFL , then we're gonna move to L.A. and make movies." I always say my artistic talent being somehow used in film. So when I was done playing football, she said, Why don't we just move to L.A?"



"I felt at a very early age that I had to get out of Flint," says Crews. "You either leave or you're gonna trapped. And I decided that football was going to be my path out."

"Terry always had this drive that he was going to succeed, somehow , some way." says his sister , Michaell Crews. "He's never been given a silver spoon. We come from Flint , and it's pretty rough there, so he had to overcome a lot to get where he is now."

Part II coming - How Terry was cut from ever team he played to movie and t.v star.


No comments:

Post a Comment