Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pregnancy Without Pounds


Before 

Before

Before

Pregnant with Twins


"Stop Gaining Unnecessary Pregnancy Weight And Get Through Pregnancy Feeling Fit, Toned and Healthy"

Did you know that over 50% of pregnant women feel fat, unattractive and don’t enjoy their pregnancy?


Learn the SECRET to looking great, loving pregnancy, and regaining your figure.

Meet Michelle Moss

My name is Michelle Moss. For the past 8 years I’ve been the leading expert online in pregnancy fitness.
I’ve helped thousands of women around the world minimize their weight gain, enjoy their pregnancies, have an easy labor and regain their figures in record time.
It all started when I fell pregnant in April 2002 when I was determined NOT to be like all those unhappy women out there complaining about the last 10-20 pounds of baby weight.
Using my 15 years of experience as a Health and Nutrition Coach, a Masters Degree in Holistic Nutrition, a Kinesiology Diploma, Psychology Degree, a Personal Training Certificate and speaking to many leading industry experts, I finally found the answers to ALL of my questions.
Today I’m happy to share with you my FORMULA for successful weight maintenance and body sculpting specifically for pregnant and new moms.
Congratulations!
michelle
Author of "Pregnancy without Pounds"



No comments:

Post a Comment