Friday, April 8, 2011

Had baby 21 months ago look at her now! She's getting Abs Now!

I just received this text from one of my clients that purchased the Insanity program from my website! Look at the before and after pictures in only 21 days.


"I want to get both hip hop abs and hip hop abs ultimate results. I'm 32 days into insanity."- Veret

"Great how is it (Insanity) going." - Coach Rico

"Awesome .. in recovery week and loving it." - Veret

"Great keep up great job."- Coach Rico

"Thanks .. I have pictures posted." - Veret

"Can I use your success story on my blog?" - Coach Rico

"Sure!"- Veret

                                                                Photo taken 03/07/11

                              Title: INSANITY Day 22 (starting to get a line down the middle)
                                                            Photo taken 03/28/11
 
Thanks Veret! Seeing your before and after picks is why I love being a BeachBody Coach! - Coach Rico
 
PS. If you would like to be Veret's online workout buddy with our online WOWY SuperGym . Call, email or text me.


No comments:

Post a Comment