Friday, April 15, 2011

Mother of two finds time to get a Beach Body! And keep it!

Before

Current
41, Female
Member Since: July 2004




My Overall Goal: Lose Weight

Success Story

Monique Calderon Won $1,000 in November 2009


A few years ago, Monique Calderon got into good shape with the help of Slim in 6® and Power 90®, but as Beachbody® followers can learn, sometimes life gets in the way of maintaining those results.

"I was faced with a huge financial setback with my home-based business, which caused great strain on myself and my family."
On the brink of financial ruin, Monique turned to food for relief. Later, she found herself weighing 40 more pounds from the time she first started with Beachbody.

"I lost interest in myself. I stopped working out because my time was spent rushing to see what I was going to do or how I was going to survive from day to day."

With the strain of financial problems, Monique was also turning 40 years old and noticed a metabolism that came to a screeching halt. Looking for help she turned, once again, to Beachbody and the online support of the Message Boards. That's where she found Turbo Jam®.

"Someone on the Message Boards said, `Why don't you try Turbo Jam?' Let me just say, from the first Turbo Jam workout, I was hooked—from the music, to the vibe, to the workout. It's just fun. It's motivating. You don't even feel like you're working out."

Having become a self-professed "Turbo-holic," the main obstacle Monique faced was finding the time to work out. As a working mother of two, she felt a little guilty when taking time away from her children. But she and her family eventually adjusted.

"My children know, if I'm doing Turbo Jam, and you hear that music on, don't bother Mommy for the next 45 minutes until I'm done, because that is Mommy's Turbo hour."

Monique's transformation is now different from the first time she worked out to Beachbody products. She has realized that being healthy and fit is a lifestyle change and not just about losing weight. She's down 31 pounds and has cut her body fat in half, becoming a Beachbody Coach, as well, so she can help others achieve better health. For all of Monique's hard and dedication, she is a $1,000 winner in Beachbody's November Million Dollar Body Game®.


Click here and go to Shop Team Beachbody To Order Turbo Jam

Click here and go to Coach Earn money while helping others as a Team Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment