Saturday, July 2, 2011

Raven Symone goes from 200lbs to 135lbs.




http://bossip.com/409183/chitchatter-raven-symone-reveals-how-she-lost-70-lbs-and-is-glad-she-doesnt-have-to-wear-a-girdle-anymore/
Slimmy-Trimmy Raven-SymonĂ© reveals how she lost 70 lbs:
Former child star Raven-Symone insists she’s always been comfortable in her own skin, but after losing 70lbs, she’s certainly more comfortable in her own clothes. ‘It’s great to put on clothes and not wear a girdle,’ says the actress. ‘People say, “You look so pretty!” But I was pretty before,’ she tells People magazine in a new interview. ‘It messes with your head a little bit.’


‘I could look in the mirror and see me at 200lbs or 135lbs and I’m still the same person.’ The star decided to focus on her health and well being after taking a break from the spotlight in 2007. She began working out at least four times a week, with her sessions including 30-minutes on the elliptical machine. She also overhauled her eating habits, and now favours oatmeal and apple slices with almond butter for breakfast and salmon and steamed asparagus for dinner.
While her body has transformed, her message to fans remains the same. ‘Whether or not I’m this size, I always preached, “Be comfortable with your self,” and I will preach that forever.’
Good for Raven, she looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment